Bookings, timetables and seat reservations
We're continuing to run trains in England & Scotland at a reduced timetable. Plan a safe journey by:
- Booking ahead
- Travel touch-free with contactless eTickets
- Choose a quieter time to travel with our seat availability checker
We're currently running a different timetable to usual. You can view the latest timetable using our journey planner.
Travel with confidence
Our commitment to you, if you need to travel
We know that travelling on long journeys can be overwhelming.
That’s why we’ve created COVID Aware so that you know we will do everything to help you book and travel safely.
Ticket changes and refunds
If you've been impacted by a recent change in Covid restrictions, find out how to change, claim an eVoucher or refund your ticket:
Booked elsewhere: If you booked elsewhere, you will need to go directly to the website or app that you originally booked with.
Season Ticket refunds apply from the date of the refund application, although an exception will remain for certified sickness as per National Rail Conditions of Travel.
- You can see an estimate of your Season Ticket refund using the National Rail Enquiries calculator
- Season Ticket refunds are subject to a £10 admin fee
- We are currently working to normal timelines for processing Season ticket refunds of 14 working days.
How we clean our trains
You are still able to book Passenger Assist as you could before COVID-19. You may notice some small differences, such as the protection our staff are wearing, but you will still be able to get the same service (including offering sighted guiding and ramp assistance).
- To ensure social distancing, when using lifts on our station, the member of staff assisting you may use the stairs. They still still assist you in and out of the lift.
- If you have any questions, do let us know when booking your assistance or let our team know at the station if you are unsure about how any of the assistance will work.