At Tulsa International Airport, the safety of our customers, partners and employees is our number one priority.
Click here to view our team’s COVID-19 Response Plan.
For an accessible version of this page, please visit this link.
Federal law requires wearing a mask over both the nose and mouth at all times in and on airport property. Failure to comply may result in removal, denial of re-entry, and penalties under federal law. Those with a medical condition preventing them from wearing a mask and children under the age of 2 are exempt from the requirement.
COVID-19 Testing Available
COVID-19 testing services are available onsite at Tulsa International Airport by Alpha Medical Laboratory, LLC. The testing site, located inside the B Terminal baggage claim area, offers the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test, rapid antigen test, and the COVID-19 antibody test. A complete respiratory panel testing for COVID-19 (PCR), Flu A&B, and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) are also available.
Testing services are offered on a walk-in or appointment basis, Monday through Friday from 8:00AM- 5:00PM, and Saturday-Sunday 8:00AM-12:00PM. Testing at this site is open only to any ticketed passengers who are flying or have flown within three days and can show proof of travel. The COVID-19 PCR test costs $125, Xpress PCR test is $150, rapid antigen test $70, antibody test $75, and complete respiratory panel including the PCR test $200. Payment must be provided prior to specimen collection in the form of card or cash. Passengers with health insurance can submit their lab test to their insurance for possible reimbursement.
Many health agencies around the world are requiring travelers to provide a negative PCR test to avoid quarantine protocols upon arrival. Tulsa International Airport was the first airport in the country to offer on-site lab for PCR testing. Passengers departing from Tulsa to states or countries requiring a negative PCR test can expect results within 25 minutes and are advised to take the test three days prior to departure.
The rapid antigen test produces results within 15 minutes and gives passengers extra reassurance upon departure or arrival in Tulsa. Antibody test results are typically provided within 24 hours of specimen collection, and the complete respiratory panel within approximately 36 minutes.
To make an appointment and learn more information visit: www.testwithalpha.com.
What we expect from our passengers, visitors and employees:
- If you are sick, do not fly.
- Monitor your flight status closely with your airline.
- Practice social distancing the entire time you are in the airport. The CDC recommends six feet.
- Wash your hands frequently and effectively. Per the CDC, that’s 20 full seconds of washing with water and soap.
- Wear a face covering at all times, unless you are eating or drinking. TUL is under a federal mask mandate.
- Adhere to CDC tips on how to prevent the spread of respiratory diseases (gov/COVID19).
- Cover your cough/sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue away.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
Sanitization efforts throughout the terminal:
- Janitorial staff is working diligently to keep touch points and heavy traffic areas disinfected with CDC recommended cleaners.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations have been added both pre- and post-security.
- Per each airlines’ discretion, Plexiglas barriers have been added to most ticketing/check-in counters and gate area counters.
- Certain nonstop destinations have been temporarily suspended. Please check with your airline for the latest schedules.
- All airlines’ contact information can be found here.
Parking at TUL: All parking operations are open.
- Economy Lot: Shuttles are running to pick up and drop off passengers at the terminal. Shuttle drivers wear face coverings at all times. Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes are provided for customers on the shuttle buses, and the shuttle buses are cleaned after each drop off. If you need special assistance, please contact (918) 838-5466.
- Garage: The Garage is open and operating normally. The Garage is located directly across the street from the terminal, so shuttles are not needed.
- Valet: Valet parking services reopened on August 10, 2021. Valet parking drop off and pick up is located on the Departures Roadway, just outside of the airlines’ ticket counters. Hand sanitizer is available, and employees wear face coverings at all times.
If you have any questions about parking at Tulsa International Airport, please call 918-838-5466.
TSA Security Checkpoint:
- The Transportation Security Administration is now allowing a grace period for those who haven’t been able to get their licenses renewed amid the coronavirus pandemic. TSA will allow travelers to use an expired license as identification at airport security checkpoints for one year after the expiration date. TSA plans to keep this policy in place until 60 days after the coronavirus national emergency is lifted.
- Certain dining options at Tulsa International Airport are still open, but will operate under limited hours, opening later or closing early, based on passenger demand and staffing considerations. Please visit tulsaairports.com/dining
- Vending options are available on both Concourse A and B.
- All operating standards uphold current social distancing guidelines as directed by local and state regulators in compliance with the CDC.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols have been added, including hourly and as-needed for all high-touch point surfaces.
- All points of sale accept touchless mobile wallet options such as Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- All sit-down restaurants will have reduced seating to allow more space between customers.
- Employees take a health check and sanitize their hands when reporting for work. Employees are required to wash and sanitize hands frequently throughout the shift.
- Employees wear masks while they are on duty.
- Employees undergo the comprehensive Safe Travels Training Program.
- Certain shopping options at Tulsa International Airport are still open, but will operate under limited hours, opening later or closing early, based on passenger demand and staffing considerations. For details, visit https://www.tulsaairports.com/shop-dine/shopping/
- Employees are regularly given new masks, gloves and face shields.
- Plexiglas barriers have been installed near registers.
- Stores are disinfected several times throughout the day.
- Social distancing signage is placed throughout stores.
- All rental car companies at TUL are open and operating during times that flights depart and arrive.
Still have questions? Call 918-838-5000 or email email@example.com