At Tulsa International Airport, the safety of our customers, partners and employees is our number one priority.
Click here to view our team’s COVID-19 Response Plan.
For an accessible version of this page, please visit this link.
COVID-19 Testing Available Beginning January 11, 2021
COVID-19 testing services will soon be provided at Tulsa International Airport by Alpha Medical Laboratory, LLC. The testing site, located inside the B Terminal baggage claim area, will offer the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test, rapid antigen test, and the COVID-19 antibody test. A complete respiratory panel testing for COVID-19 (PCR), Flu A&B, and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) will also be available.
Testing services will be offered on a walk-in or appointment basis starting January 11, 2021, Monday through Friday from 8:00am until 5:00pm. Testing will be open to all ticketed passengers who are flying or have flown within three days and can show proof of travel. The COVID-19 PCR test will cost $135, rapid antigen test $70, antibody test $75, and complete respiratory panel including the PCR test $185. Payment must be provided prior to specimen collection in the form of card or cash. Passengers with health insurance can submit their lab test to their insurance for possible reimbursement.
Many health agencies around the world are requiring travelers to provide a negative PCR test to avoid quarantine protocols upon arrival. Tulsa International Airport will be the first airport in the country that offers on-site lab for PCR testing. Passengers departing from Tulsa to states or countries requiring a negative PCR test can expect results within 25 minutes and are advised to take the test three days prior to departure.
The rapid antigen test produces results within 15 minutes and gives passengers extra reassurance upon departure or arrival in Tulsa. Antibody test results are typically provided within 24 hours of specimen collection, and the complete respiratory panel within approximately 36 minutes.
To make an appointment and learn more information visit: www.testwithalpha.com.
What we expect from our passengers, visitors and employees:
- If you are sick, do not fly.
- Monitor your flight status closely with your airline.
- Practice social distancing the entire time you are in the airport. The CDC recommends six feet.
- Wash your hands frequently and effectively. Per the CDC, that’s 20 full seconds of washing with water and soap.
- Wear a face covering at all times, unless you are eating or drinking.
- Adhere to CDC tips on how to prevent the spread of respiratory diseases (gov/COVID19).
- Cover your cough/sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue away.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
Sanitization efforts throughout the terminal:
- Janitorial staff is working diligently to keep touch points and heavy traffic areas disinfected with CDC recommended cleaners.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations have been added both pre- and post-security.
- Per each airlines’ discretion, Plexiglas barriers have been added to most ticketing/check-in counters and gate area counters.
- Certain nonstop destinations have been temporarily suspended. Please check with your airline for the latest schedules.
- All airlines’ contact information can be found here.
Parking at TUL:
- Economy Lot: The Economy Lot is open, and shuttles are running to pick up and drop off passengers at the terminal. Shuttle drivers wear face coverings at all times. Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes are provided for customers on the shuttle buses, and the shuttle buses are cleaned after each drop off. If you need special assistance, please contact (918) 838-5466.
- Garage: The Garage is open and operating normally.
- Valet: In an effort to practice responsible social distancing, Tulsa International Airport has temporarily closed Valet parking services. We will not take any new vehicles into the Valet system, and will direct Valet customers to the Garage or Economy Lot until further notice. The TUL parking team will only operate the Valet until the last vehicle has been picked up. If your vehicle is currently in the valet system, your pick up will not be affected. We apologize for this inconvenience, and we appreciate your cooperation as we take COVID-19 precautions.
- All Valet Reserved Parkers can contact our parking team to pick up a proxy card, which will allow them unlimited access to the Garage. To receive a proxy card for Garage access, or if you have any questions about your account, please call 918-838-5466.
TSA Security Checkpoint:
- The Transportation Security Administration is now allowing a grace period for those who haven’t been able to get their licenses renewed amid the coronavirus pandemic. TSA will allow travelers to use an expired license as identification at airport security checkpoints for one year after the expiration date. TSA plans to keep this policy in place until 60 days after the coronavirus national emergency is lifted.
- Certain dining options at Tulsa International Airport are still open, but will operate under limited hours, opening later or closing early, based on passenger demand and staffing considerations. Please visit tulsaairports.com/dining
- Vending options are available on both Concourse A and B.
- All operating standards uphold current social distancing guidelines as directed by local and state regulators in compliance with the CDC.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols have been added, including hourly and as-needed for all high-touch point surfaces.
- All points of sale accept touchless mobile wallet options such as Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- All sit-down restaurants will have reduced seating to allow more space between customers.
- Employees take a health check and sanitize their hands when reporting for work. Employees are required to wash and sanitize hands frequently throughout the shift.
- Employees wear masks while they are on duty.
- Employees undergo the comprehensive Safe Travels Training Program.
- Certain shopping options at Tulsa International Airport are still open, but will operate under limited hours, opening later or closing early, based on passenger demand and staffing considerations. For details, visit https://www.tulsaairports.com/shop-dine/shopping/
- Employees are regularly given new masks, gloves and face shields.
- Plexiglas barriers have been installed near registers.
- Stores are disinfected several times throughout the day.
- Social distancing signage is placed throughout stores.
- All rental car companies at TUL are open and operating during times that flights depart and arrive.
- We have temporarily suspended our Airport Ambassador program. The majority of our 178 volunteers are in the “high risk” group and will be invited to return once business returns to normal. If you have a question for the airport, please call 918-838-5000.
Tunes at TUL:
- All Tunes at TUL performances have been cancelled until further notice.
Still have questions? Call 918-838-5000 or email email@example.com